Your gifts allow us to continue helping families and strengthening our community! We simply could not do this critical work without our donors and volunteers. Thank you for making a difference!
Reoccuring Monthly Donations
One Time Donations
- Donor information will never be shared or sold.
- Donor's may request to see SCCAP's 990 or Audits.
- Donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement of their gifts.
- Donors have the right to have their gifts remain anonymous if desired.
- Donors have the right to ask questions when making donations and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- Donor's gifts will always be used for the purpose for which it was given (if a designation is selected) unless the donor authorizes a change to that usage.
All information concerning a donor or prospective donor, including their names, addresses, and telephone numbers, the names of their beneficiaries, the amount of their gifts, etc., shall be kept strictly confidential by SCCAP and its staff unless permission is obtained from the donor to release such information.
Gifts and donations may be restricted by a donor for use in any specific service area, and/or for any stated SCCAP purpose or program, and these requests will be honored.
South Central Community Action Programs (SCCAP) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. "The official registration and financial information of South Central Community Action Programs may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement."